Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Frozen Dreams


Anxiety dreams and sleep paralysis have become a fairly regular thing since I moved down to London. Once you get past the initial horror, they're actually pretty  fun.


My usual paralysis dream is that rats are crawling all over my back and there's nothing I can do about it.... I also have dreams about watching myself have this dream and not being able to help my dreaming self by picking the rats off. My usual anxiety dream is not being able to bounce up and down on a trampoline without falling off. I used to be a competitive trampolinist, so as silly as this dream is, it really bugs the crap out of me. 


2012 - I pray you are less stressful / give me a new sleep paralysis experience of a beautiful man spoon feeding me melted chocolate. 

3 comments:

Anna Brinded said...

love your work!

katey jean said...

Thank you so much, Anna!
x

Cadence Alexia said...

I feel for you dude! I'm having so much sleep paralysis recently Im thinking of buying a wheelchair!