Tuesday, 21 June 2011

A Few Of My Favourite Things

School book print, postcard shop, Brighton


Bell Punch Calculator, carboot, London


Spice jars, second hand shop in Tilburg


Mr Squeezy, second hand shop, Tilburg


Creepy Happy Apple, flee market, Barcelona


Creepy stuffed doll, antique shop, Tilburg


Drawstring Jumping Jack, second hand shop, Tilburg


Bonkers cross-stitch, second hand shop, Tilburg

I realised recently that my collection of weird and wonderful shit has expanded pretty rapidly over the past year or so. I guess it's down to having a little more space these days / having realised that London will be my home for the unforeseeable future. Here's a few of my latest finds, my trip to Tilburg this weekend was pretty fruitful. My friend showed me some of the best thrift stores I have ever seen, I cried tacky tears of joy.

I am so in love with the jumping jack, his eyes are too cheeky.


No comments: