Friday, 7 January 2011

New Years Fail/Gold Diggin' 6 Year Old.


I did a nice illustrated list of new years resolutions the other day, but my scanner went AWOL when I plugged it in and almost took my computer down with it. So other than generally wasting my own time / fucking my computer in the ass, I am trying to ring in the new year with some positive changes. Currently searching for a new room. One of the kids said to me on the way to school yesterday...

"Will you own this room, or just borrow it again?"
"Just borrow it"
"Oh. Why don't you buy your own this time?"
"Because they're super expensive, pal. I don't think I'll ever own my own"
"Oh.... Well, why don't you just find someone who's really rich and just live in their house instead?"
"Great idea kid, I'm on to it."

She's mega.
x

1 comment:

Emma Kate said...

hilarious .... Everyone should have a little bita Audry in them!