Friday, 14 January 2011

List Ticking, Box Packing, Head Wrecking


So now my new scanner arrived....here's my January guilt list. I went pretty much bread and wine celibate... until yesterday, when I demonstrated my extreme lack of self control by pretty much ramming my greedy little head into the biggest ciabatta I could find, whilst drenching my self in red wine in sheer happiness. Carbgasm.

Moving house tomorrow. Screw you mezzanine of doom. Might spend the whole of Saturday night gleefully swinging on my much awaited door.

x

3 comments:

Karin S said...

I'm moving house tomorrow too! Can't wait. Good luck with everything!

that kate said...

Amazing list! Happy moving!

katey jean said...

Oh really? Did you get the same new years jitter bug I got? Best wishes Karin! Hope your new place is great :)

Thank you Kate! Fingers crossed moving will be seamless.....! x