Friday, 26 February 2010

Good Bye, Freak Mobile.

I'm in the middle of tweaking my website.... I got rid of my news section and have directing people here in stead. Saves me writing it all twice, but maybe this means I'm going to have to keep my blog very serious and strictly work related and stop blabbing about my life. I'm not very good at serious.

Anyway, I updated the portfolio section with some new images.


Here's the finished picture I did for someones baby, the mother was from Bilbao and the father from Wellington NZ. That dog took me fucking ages and sent me cross eyed, screw you Jeff Koons.


Here's another picture from a series I'm working on at the moment, I'd quite like these pajamas.



Audrey had the chicken pox this week, we spent most days drawing polka dot people and wishing we could play with the non polka dot people outside. I came to visit my parents in Manchester and bought a pair of granny shoes that make me feel like I'm walking on clouds. My dad sold his old car that looks like a hearse and totally ruined our street cred at high school, he was really sad. So am I in hindsight, she has been the thorn in our sides for 20 years. Long live the big, crazy freak mobile!!


x x x

No comments: