Sunday, 13 September 2009

A Lazy Sunday In East London

Chuckling at cakewrecks in bed covered in toast crumbs.


Updates, updates, updates...


Here's a the second pitch I did for a Wyborowa limited edition vodka bottle a whil
e ago to celebrate the collaboration of Vice and Wyborwa (the original Polish vodka)..(apparently). My idea was based around polish paper cutting, adam and eve and getting wasted and snogging anything that moves. The second image would be printed inside the bottle and seen properly through the circle of the tree, once all the vodka had been drunk. Vice decided not to use any of our final pitches and got someone in NYC to do it instead, which seems a bit of a waste of our time really. But never mind, fun all the same. I ought to screen print them really.


Here's a picture I did with really shit kiddy paint last week. Audrey is 2 and has the amazing ability to produce 2 meter long ribbons of snot in the space of a second. It's like nothing I ever seen on this earth. Here is a portrait I did of her whilst sat at a miniature table and chair set which I fear I will smash to smithereens every time I sit at it.

(ps: she requested the pink hair.. hers is actually white) I went to the Childhood Museum in Bethnal Green last week too. It's so much fun! Awesome Quentin Blake exhibition on at the moment and stacks and stacks of amazing tin toys and puppets. Really good bookshop too. I picked up Yoshitomo Nara's first kids book for Cordelia's 5th birthday. I'm not sure she loves it as much as I do.. but maybe she will when she's older because it's totally adorable and I need to get one for myself. Here was my favourite picture from the bunch...


Right, I'm off to do things.

x

2 comments:

iris said...

hi:)i am iris,i come from Taiwan.
i really love your picture,they are so cute and full of fantacy,it make me feel like i am in the "alice'swonderland",so,
i use one of your works to be my blog's background.(http://www.wretch.cc/blog/wu0wu0happy)hope you don't mind,if it is not't ok,i will remove it as soon as possible.

Lucy Harvey said...

It's definately their loss with regards to the vodka bottle, I think it's a really witty design. I love that Audrey's snot is still glistening on the photo x