Saturday, 11 April 2009

"Would you like a fl.... Uh, ok" ... "Would you like a fly..." "Would you like a fl.. no? OK..."

Hey,

It's Saturday and drizzly and I don't want to go outside. I've been so busy this week I just want to sit and do nothing for an hour! I'm working as a cleaner at the moment which although ain't very glamorous, is actually quite fun - and a total work out.. who needs the gym when you've got ancient hoovers to lug about?!

Speaking of the gym.. me and my partner in upside down crime found a really good adult gymnastics class near by. She's still amazingly fit and was flipping all over the shop... I however haven't thrown any of those moves for quite some time and spent the following three days creeping about like my legs were filled with concrete. It was nice to be on a trampoline again, felt like home.


I made some new pictures..

'Stillness Is The Move'


'The Graveyard Shift'
'Rivals'
Stillness Is The Move by Dirty Projectors is totally amazing, they're so good.
Right, I'm off to do some flyering. It's possibly the worst job I've had since waitressing in a tapas bar when I was 14 but I will balance this out by eating lots of chocolate eggs and catching up with Gossip Girl tonight...

x


No comments: