Monday, 6 April 2009

A Little Piece Of Mind

Hey,

Something exciting is happening over at londonnewcastle Project Space this week. Ages ago I embroidered a little square patch for a charity project Marque organised in aid of Shelter and The Bowery Mission. The aim of it all was to ask lots of artists to submit a little patch / 'little piece of mind' so that they could make a massive patchwork quilt and auction it off for charity! Well it happened and the results will be shown off all week over at Londonnewcastle project space. I'm off to have a look tomorrow night and I can't wait to see it. I'll try find my patch and take a photo as I completely forgot to take one before I sent it off. Check it out if you're in the hood.
www.alittlepieceofmind.org


Here's a picture I made a while ago about information sharing between America, Europe and Asia. No animals and lots of men - what's happening?!




It's bed time,
night x

No comments: