Thursday, 26 March 2009

A B C D E F G H I J K LOST

Hey,

Not updated for a couple of week, I have been busy applying for lots of jobs and not doing a lot of drawing. I'm in the middle of a bit of a work lull lately...

Here's a picture which pretty much sums up my entire winter - spent indoors dreaming of better weather. That said, we had awesome weather here at the weekend.. We BBQ'd and everything. Come back!

This will be in the next issue of Popshot magazine anyway. Also in that sorta news.. the story I illustrated for latest issue of ANORAK magazine is now in stores. The whole issue looks great, I saw it for the first time yesterday. So go pick one up. Here's a couple of pictures from it....


I'm sure I have more things to update, but for now it's peanut butter and banana sandwhich time.

x

2 comments:

kd-m said...

Love the "hibernation" illustration! As a Texan recently relocated to NYC I can totally relate! beautiful work!

katey jean said...

Hey! Thanks a lot. Very jealous of you move to NYC... I will be back there as soon as I find a way :) Hope it warms up soon...