Monday, 27 October 2008

Today is the day that we turned our clocks back, wonder what you're doing with your extra hour.

Well actually, thats a lie I'm just listening to Puzzle. We don't turn our clocks back for another week, which means ET can call home a little bit more easily.

New York is still a riot. I think I'm just about getting the hang of living here and it's getting close to home time. I think I might actually be a bit sad to leave. I'm moving back to Wburg for November which is great news. I love that place. Check out this craigslist posting I found whilst room searching, I thought I'd seen it all.

Reply to: hous-893841390@craigslist.or g [?]
Date: 2008-10-26, 4:38AM EDT

Furnished bedroom available in spacious 2 1/2 bedroom apartment. Doorman, high floor, city and sunset views, sunny, etc. Washer, dryer and dishwasher in the apartment. The apartment has good heat, is quiet for sleeping, has good air-conditioning, high speed internet and a spare computer for the roommate's use. It's an elevator building and there is a health club in the building. The room is about 200 sq. ft., has a double bed, dresser, desk, walk in closet and a window with a nice view. I'm looking for a female roommate who will occasionally not wear clothes when I ask in exchange for free rent. No sex whatsoever required. Otherwise the rent is $775/month, everything included.





Amazing!! I want to know how long the periods of nakedness would have to last for? I mean half a minute would kind of be ok, he does have 'good heat' and all.. but he might have meant 5 solid hours with the AC on. He should have really been a bit more specific. I might get in touch.

A couple of things I'm currently obsessed with are GHOST BIKES... www.ghostbikes.org after seeing one in Greenpoint and also this song by Herman Dune


It's amazing. Anyway, here's a rough drawing..

Yes, yes, I'm a twee piece of shit.

Bye!

x

1 comment:

Cardigan love said...

ha ha hoo ha you are bloody hilarious!!! sounds like the most amazing time ever, cant wait to see pictures. edith piaf covers by the river, wowzer. look forward to hearing all about it. on a lighter note, i went to a noise festival event today called 'creative futures.' you would of loved it, it was ace. saw a few old foundation faces and got inspired. had a chat with Amelia (as in the magazine) and grinned from ear to ear when i spotted one of your paintings in her lecture presentation. woop woop! big love from up norf x x x x x